Tuesday, May 11, 2010

a day at the beach.

I've been dying to go to the beach recently. I was craving the sun, sand, and just a good time with the kids. I thought Mother's Day weekend would be perfect to get my husband to come along and it'd be a good family outing. My sister and her family decided to come as well. The boys love playing together and Cydney tries to get her two cents in too.

The weather, however, did not want to cooperate. It was very windy, cooler than usual, and the sun was no where in sight. It was quite clear to me that this was not the beach trip I had envisioned. But, it was still a good time, and the kids had a blast.

In no particular order, here are the picture to prove it. ;)



















Of course the beach is nothing to look at. Brown sand and water isn't that awesome. But it's close by and works for me. Hopefully we'll be back and the sun will come with us!

2 comments:

  1. GREAT pics! we've had one too many "cold" beach days here too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beach did you go to? Going to the beach was one of my favorite things to do in Glad you and the kiddos had fun!

    ReplyDelete