Monday, February 27, 2012

ann marie k photography

Hello again!  Just wanted post a quick update on us!  As you can tell, these are my beautiful babies above.  They are such great friends, I just love them to pieces.  Coy is now 4 (I can't believe there's only one more year of preschool before Kindergarten!) and Cydney is 2.5. 

In January, I launched a new photography business, Ann Marie K Photography!  You can find me at www.annmariekphotography.com.  It's been so much fun so far and I am just loving it!  I feel so blessed to have found my 'calling' and thank God for this amazing opportunity.  Check it out!  :)

That's all for now...off to cook some dinner and relax for the evening! 



1 comment:

  1. You do such beautiful work and your children are so precious. So very happy for you. Wish we lived closer as we are wanting to have family pictures done this fall. :)

    ReplyDelete